Facebook Change Url Update 2019

Lots of people developed a Facebook account about a decade back when it emerged onto the social networks scene - Facebook Change Url.

For me, that was my fresher year of secondary school. Against my parents' desires, I had actually gotten on Myspace for about a year or so (Mother And Father if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook started testing Myspace as the social networks network to be on, I really did not wish to miss out on the activity.

So I promptly created an account while my parents were asleep one evening.

As you can imagine, freshman-year Holly was not my best self. Premature, unconfident, and also a little weird, I created a username that was wonderful for me at the time. Not so wonderful now as a young professional.

Facebook Change Url<br/>

Facebook Change Url


If you're like me as well as created a Facebook at a reasonably young age, you're possibly in the exact same watercraft. Never be afraid, your Facebook username can be altered.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the web address for your account by selecting a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we urge you to discover our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any Facebook web page as well as pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username as well as your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames need to contain alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have actually saved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the top right edge.

As soon as on your account, check out the URL. It should be your new one!

Web page admins can additionally change the user name for Pages they support.

Appreciate your brand-new Facebook username

Now you no longer have to live under whatever tag your high-school-self developed. Your username and URL mirror you as the individual you are currently!