Change My Facebook Url Update 2019

Lots of people developed a Facebook account concerning a years earlier when it appeared onto the social networks scene - Change My Facebook Url.

For me, that was my freshman year of high school. Against my moms and dads' wishes, I had been on Myspace for regarding a year or so (Mother And Father if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook started testing Myspace as the social networks network to be on, I didn't wish to miss out on the action.

So I quickly developed an account while my moms and dads were asleep one night.

As you can think of, freshman-year Holly was not my best self. Immature, troubled, and a little weird, I produced a username that was excellent for me at the time. Not so fantastic currently as a young expert.

Change My Facebook Url<br/>

Change My Facebook Url


If you're like me and also created a Facebook at a reasonably young age, you're possibly in the exact same boat. Never be afraid, your Facebook username can be changed.

How do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the web address for your profile by selecting a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we urge you to find out about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any type of Facebook web page as well as pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames have to include alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your adjustments have conserved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the top right corner.

When on your account, consider the URL. It must be your new one!

Web page admins can likewise change the user name for Pages they sustain.

Enjoy your brand-new Facebook username

Currently you no longer have to live under whatever label your high-school-self created. Your username as well as URL reflect you as the individual you are now!