How Do I Change My Username On Facebook New 2019

Hello there, are you trying to change your Facebook username and you are questioning if it is postsible? My answer is OF COURSE! It is completely postsible. Today's post is centered on How Do I Change My Username On Facebook. The steps called for to accomplish this is rather very easy to follow. Continue reading to recognize a lot more.


How Do I Change My Username On Facebook


Facebook is among the most used social media sites platforms in the world today. I know that you know this fact currently, I'm simply saying it since I want to as well as since I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually different from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is connected to your Facebook profile LINK. While your Facebook name is the name displayed on your profile.

Most people reading this post could be probably wondering and also asking themselves this particular inquiry, Why will I ever before require to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are in fact many reasons why you would certainly think about changing your Facebook Username.

Right here are some reasons;

-You could have done a lawful name adjustment.
-You are tired of your existing username and intend to try another thing.
-You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and also intend to make it sound/look much more official.
-A few other miscellaneous factor that's best known to you.

I bear in mind numerous years ago, I wished to change my Facebook username, however I had a tough time transforming it. Why did I intend to change it?

Promise me that you won't laugh!

Well, here goes nothing. I in fact used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally humorous. I after that determined that it was time to change my Facebook username and I did. I altered it to something more professional. This is something everybody must take into consideration prior to transforming Facebook username.

You can customize the internet address for your account by choosing a username. Prior to updating your username, we encourage you to discover our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click on top right of any kind of Facebook web page and also pick Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your brand-new username and also your password, after that click Save Changes.

Usernames have to consist of alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").
Web page admins can additionally change the user name for Pages they sustain. Find out exactly how to change your Page's username here.