Facebook Url Change Update 2019

Many individuals produced a Facebook account about a years earlier when it appeared onto the social media scene - Facebook Url Change.

For me, that was my fresher year of senior high school. Against my moms and dads' dreams, I had been on Myspace for about a year or so (Mother And Father if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook started testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I didn't want to lose out on the activity.

So I quickly developed an account while my parents were asleep one night.

As you can think of, freshman-year Holly was not my finest self. Premature, troubled, and a little unusual, I produced a username that was fantastic for me at the time. Not so excellent currently as a young professional.

Facebook Url Change

Facebook Url Change


If you resemble me and produced a Facebook at a relatively young age, you're probably in the exact same boat. Never fear, your Facebook username can be changed.

Just how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can personalize the internet address for your profile by selecting a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we motivate you to learn more about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any kind of Facebook web page and choose Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames need to contain alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your adjustments have actually saved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the leading right edge.

Once on your profile, look at the URL. It needs to be your brand-new one!

Page admins can likewise change the customer name for Pages they sustain.

Enjoy your new Facebook username

Currently you no longer need to live under whatever label your high-school-self produced. Your username as well as URL mirror you as the individual you are currently!