How to Change My Facebook Url Update 2019

Many people produced a Facebook account concerning a decade ago when it appeared onto the social media sites scene - How To Change My Facebook Url.

For me, that was my fresher year of high school. Against my moms and dads' wishes, I had actually been on Myspace for about a year or so (Mother And Father if you're reading this-- sorry). When Facebook began challenging Myspace as the social networks network to be on, I didn't want to lose out on the activity.

So I rapidly developed an account while my moms and dads were asleep one night.

As you can visualize, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Immature, unconfident, and a little odd, I developed a username that was great for me at the time. Not so terrific now as a young expert.

How To Change My Facebook Url<br/>

How To Change My Facebook Url


If you're like me as well as produced a Facebook at a relatively young age, you're probably in the exact same watercraft. Never ever fear, your Facebook username can be changed.

Exactly how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the internet address for your account by picking a username. Prior to updating your username, we urge you to learn about our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click at the top right of any type of Facebook page as well as pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your new username and your password, then click Save Changes.
Usernames have to contain alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have conserved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the leading right edge.

Once on your account, check out the URL. It should be your brand-new one!

Page admins can additionally change the user name for Pages they sustain.

Appreciate your new Facebook username

Currently you no longer have to live under whatever tag your high-school-self created. Your username and URL show you as the individual you are now!