How to Change Facebook Url Update 2019

Lots of people produced a Facebook account concerning a years ago when it erupted onto the social media sites scene - How To Change Facebook Url.

For me, that was my fresher year of high school. Against my moms and dads' wishes, I had been on Myspace for regarding a year approximately (Mother And Father if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook started testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not want to lose out on the activity.

So I promptly created an account while my moms and dads were asleep one night.

As you can picture, freshman-year Holly was not my finest self. Immature, unconfident, and a little strange, I created a username that was excellent for me at the time. Not so great currently as a young expert.

How To Change Facebook Url<br/>

How To Change Facebook Url


If you resemble me and produced a Facebook at a relatively young age, you're possibly in the same boat. Never ever fear, your Facebook username can be altered.

How do I change my Facebook URL?

You can tailor the internet address for your profile by selecting a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we encourage you to learn more about our username standards.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Visit to Facebook

2. Click at the top right of any Facebook web page as well as select Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and also your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames have to include alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your modifications have conserved, browse to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name located in the top right edge.

Once on your account, take a look at the URL. It needs to be your brand-new one!

Page admins can additionally change the customer name for Pages they sustain.

Appreciate your new Facebook username

Now you no more have to live under whatever tag your high-school-self created. Your username and also URL show you as the individual you are currently!