How to Edit My Username On Facebook New 2019

Hello there, are you attempting to change your Facebook username as well as you are asking yourself if it is feasible? My answer is YES! It is totally postsible. Today's post is fixated How To Edit My Username On Facebook. The actions needed to attain this is quite simple to comply with. Keep reading to understand extra.


How To Edit My Username On Facebook


Facebook is just one of the most utilized social networks systems worldwide today. I know that you know this fact already, I'm simply saying it due to the fact that I want to and because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of people get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is really various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is attached to your Facebook account URL. While your Facebook name is the name presented on your account.

Most individuals reading this post may be most likely wondering and also asking themselves this particular concern, Why will I ever before need to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are actually many reasons that you would certainly consider transforming your Facebook Username.

Here are some reasons;

-You could have done a legal name change.
-You are tired of your present username and also wish to try another thing.
-You used a label for your Facebook username and intend to make it sound/look a lot more official.
-Some other various factor that's best known to you.

I bear in mind so many years ago, I intended to change my Facebook username, but I had a hard time transforming it. Why did I want to change it?

Promise me that you won't laugh!

Well, below goes absolutely nothing. I really used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely funny. I after that chose that it was time to change my Facebook username and I did. I transformed it to something extra professional. This is something everyone ought to think about prior to transforming Facebook username.

You can personalize the internet address for your profile by selecting a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we motivate you to learn about our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click on top right of any kind of Facebook page and choose Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your brand-new username and also your password, after that click Save Changes.

Usernames have to consist of alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or durations (".").
Web page admins can also change the customer name for Pages they support. Learn exactly how to change your Page's username here.