How to Change Url On Facebook Update 2019

Many individuals produced a Facebook account concerning a decade ago when it emerged onto the social media scene - How To Change Url On Facebook.

For me, that was my freshman year of senior high school. Versus my moms and dads' dreams, I had gotten on Myspace for concerning a year or so (Mother And Father if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook started testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not intend to lose out on the action.

So I rapidly produced an account while my parents were asleep one night.

As you can visualize, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Premature, troubled, and a little weird, I produced a username that was fantastic for me at the time. Not so fantastic now as a young professional.

How To Change Url On Facebook<br/>

How To Change Url On Facebook


If you're like me and developed a Facebook at a fairly young age, you're possibly in the same watercraft. Never fear, your Facebook username can be changed.

Just how do I change my Facebook URL?

You can customize the web address for your profile by choosing a username. Before upgrading your username, we urge you to learn more about our username guidelines.

To change your username/Facebook URL:

1. Log in to Facebook

2. Click on top right of any type of Facebook page as well as pick Settings.

3. Click Username.

Change Facebook Url

4. Enter your brand-new username and your password, after that click Save Changes.
Usernames must contain alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").

5. Check Facebook URL.
To check that your changes have actually saved, navigate to your Facebook profile. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the leading right edge.

When on your profile, check out the URL. It ought to be your brand-new one!

Page admins can likewise change the user name for Pages they sustain.

Enjoy your brand-new Facebook username

Now you no longer have to live under whatever label your high-school-self created. Your username and also URL reflect you as the person you are now!