How to Change Facebook Username New 2019

Hello there, are you attempting to change your Facebook username and also you are wondering if it is postsible? My solution is OF COURSE! It is entirely feasible. Today's post is centered on How To Change Facebook Username. The steps needed to achieve this is quite easy to follow. Read on to know a lot more.


How To Change Facebook Username


Facebook is just one of one of the most utilized social media platforms on the planet today. I recognize that you know this truth currently, I'm simply claiming it due to the fact that I wish to and because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this incorrect. Your Facebook username is really various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is attached to your Facebook account LINK. While your Facebook name is the name displayed on your account.

The majority of people reading this post could be probably asking yourself and also asking themselves this details inquiry, Why will I ever need to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are really lots of reasons why you would think about altering your Facebook Username.

Below are some reasons;

-You may have done a lawful name change.
-You are tired of your present username and wish to try something else.
-You used a label for your Facebook username and also wish to make it sound/look more official.
-A few other assorted reason that's best known to you.

I keep in mind numerous years ago, I wanted to change my Facebook username, yet I had a difficult time changing it. Why did I wish to change it?

Promise me that you won't laugh!

Well, right here goes nothing. I really made use of doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was completely amusing. I after that decided that it was time to change my Facebook username as well as I did. I altered it to something more expert. This is something everyone need to consider before changing Facebook username.

You can tailor the web address for your profile by choosing a username. Prior to upgrading your username, we encourage you to learn about our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click at the top right of any type of Facebook page and also select Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your new username as well as your password, then click Save Changes.

Usernames must consist of alphanumeric characters (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").
Web page admins can also change the user name for Pages they support. Learn just how to change your Web page's username here.