Change My Username On Facebook New 2019

Hello there, are you trying to change your Facebook username and you are questioning if it is postsible? My solution is YES! It is absolutely postsible. Today's post is fixated Change My Username On Facebook. The actions called for to accomplish this is quite very easy to comply with. Continue reading to understand much more.


Change My Username On Facebook


Facebook is one of the most used social media platforms worldwide today. I recognize that you understand this truth already, I'm simply claiming it since I wish to and also because I feel it is right? Lol. Okay!

What is Facebook Username?

A great deal of individuals get this wrong. Your Facebook username is actually various from your Facebook name. Your Facebook username is the name that is affixed to your Facebook profile LINK. While your Facebook name is the name displayed on your profile.

Most individuals reading this post could be most likely wondering as well as asking themselves this specific question, Why will I ever need to change my Facebook Username? Well, there are really several reasons you would certainly consider changing your Facebook Username.

Right here are some reasons;

-You could have done a legal name change.
-You are tired of your current username as well as wish to try something else.
-You utilized a nickname for your Facebook username and also want to make it sound/look more official.
-A few other various reason that's best known to you.

I remember a lot of years back, I wanted to change my Facebook username, but I had a difficult time altering it. Why did I intend to change it?

Pledge me that you will not laugh!

Well, right here goes nothing. I in fact used doggyboney as my Facebook username, it was totally amusing. I then determined that it was time to change my Facebook username and also I did. I transformed it to something extra expert. This is something everybody ought to consider before transforming Facebook username.

You can customize the internet address for your account by choosing a username. Before updating your username, we motivate you to discover our username guidelines.
To change your username:

1. Click at the top right of any Facebook web page and also choose Settings.
2. Click Username.
3. Enter your new username and also your password, then click Save Changes.

Usernames must contain alphanumeric personalities (a-- z, 0-- 9) or periods (".").
Page admins can additionally change the individual name for Pages they support. Discover how to change your Page's username here.