Deactivate Facebook Page

Deactivate Facebook Page - One point which I find out after being on-line for more than 5 years is, we need to adhere to the policy of lean management in our day to day life. That suggests, eliminate those things which are not helping you. In this case, I'm talking of eliminating those on-line properties which you are not utilizing any longer. I have more than 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I remain in the procedure of getting rid of those pages which I'm not utilizing any longer. In this fast overview I will certainly reveal you exactly how I erased my published Fan page and also how you can do for you.


Deactivate Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is active and also you don't want to use it, I recommend you to designate that page to other individual and also leave that page as an admin. This is better compared to erasing it. In case if you want to entirely do away with the page, read on to find out unpublished and also eliminate your Facebook page.

Delete Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do bear in mind, it will certainly take 2 Week to erase the page once you click on delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page and also click settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see an option to get rid of page. Click Edit as well as it will certainly reveal you alternative to delete the page. When you click on delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Enter the password as well as your page is arranged to be removed in next 2 Week.


When your page is deleted, there is no way to recuperate the page. So if you are planning to erase your Facebook page, make certain of exactly what you are doing.