Remove Facebook Post

Remove Facebook Post: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been a problem for several users. The tendency of making mistakes while keying using your android phone is really high, the reason is not also far from the small keyboard on the phones, automobile correct spellings of some word additionally add to this mistakes.


Remove Facebook Post


The majority of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Previously, whenever I made blunder while upgrading my status, I needed to log in using my laptop to erase facebook status update. But simply of current by mishap I found the unseen (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

Exactly what I will certainly claim is that, I do not know how much time the feature has been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the prospective to maintain you from shame and too conserve your time, as well avoid you from making use of laptop computer before you can erase facebook status upgrade while you made mistake. So allow us see how you can erase facebook status upgrade directly from Android interface.

The Best Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either simply conceal the update from your timeline and also as well delete it entirely. To remove a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. Most of us would long push the upgrade to discover the remove option, however that is not the situation below, that is the reason I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status update you wish to erase to find a little Remove button on the status. Simply push the switch to erase facebook status upgrade.


An additional problem is that, you could not want to delete facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline sight, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline option in addition to the Delete Post choice.