How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page

How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page - One point which I discover after being on the internet for greater than 5 years is, we should follow the policy of lean monitoring in our everyday life. That indicates, get rid of those points which are not working for you. In this instance, I'm broaching eliminating those on-line residential properties which you are not utilizing any longer. I have over 15 Facebook Fan pages as well as I'm in the process of eliminating those pages which I'm not using anymore. In this fast guide I will certainly reveal you how I deleted my published Fan page as well as just how you can do for you.


How Do I Deactivate My Facebook Page


Just a word of caution, in case your Facebook page is energetic and you do not wish to utilize it, I suggest you to appoint that page to other person and leave that page as an admin. This is much better than erasing it. In case if you wish to entirely remove the page, continue reading to learn unpublished and also remove your Facebook page.

Remove Facebook Fan page with one click:

Do remember, it will take 14 days to remove the page when you click delete page.

Most likely to your Facebook page as well as click settings on top.


Under general section, you will certainly see a choice to eliminate page. Click on Edit and it will show you alternative to erase the page. When you click delete page, it will certainly ask you for your Facebook password to validate your action. Go into the password and your page is arranged to be removed in following 2 Week.


As soon as your page is deleted, there is no other way to recoup the page. So if you are planning to remove your Facebook page, ensure of exactly what you are doing.