Delete Facebook Posts

Delete Facebook Posts: Erase facebook status update on mobile user interface has been an issue for many customers. The tendency of making blunders while inputting utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not too far from the little keyboard on the phones, vehicle proper spellings of some word additionally contribute to this mistakes.


Delete Facebook Posts


Most of my status updates as well as image uploads on facebook is via my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I had to visit utilizing my laptop to delete facebook status update. However just of current by crash I discovered the unnoticeable (virtually) get rid of button in the facebook application for Android that allow me to remove status updates exactly on the mobile user interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I have no idea how long the function has actually existed, however all I know is, it does have the potential to keep you from shame and also also save your time, too stop you from using laptop prior to you could erase facebook status update while you made blunder. So let us see just how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android user interface.

Ways To Remove Facebook status Update on Mobile Interface

Making use of facebook on Android you can either just hide the upgrade from your timeline and also also delete it completely. To delete a status upgrade from Android view it on your news feed initially. The majority of us would long press the update to discover the remove option, however that is not the situation below, that is the factor I called it unseen method.


Swipe your thumb from entrusted to precisely the status update you intend to remove to discover a tiny Remove switch on the status. Simply press the switch to delete facebook status update.


One more concern is that, you could not intend to remove facebook status upgrade yet hind it from the timeline. You will certainly need to swipe on the upgrade in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Hide from Timeline choice in addition to the Remove Post alternative.