Deleting Facebook Posts

Deleting Facebook Posts: Delete facebook status upgrade on mobile user interface has actually been a trouble for lots of individuals. The tendency of making blunders while inputting utilizing your android phone is really high, the factor is not also much from the tiny keyboard on the phones, car correct spellings of some word likewise add to this mistakes.


Deleting Facebook Posts


A lot of my status updates as well as picture uploads on facebook is through my Android phone. Formerly, whenever I made mistake while updating my status, I needed to visit using my laptop computer to erase facebook status upgrade. However simply of recent by accident I uncovered the undetectable (almost) remove button in the facebook application for Android that enable me to remove status updates right on the mobile interface.

What I will certainly claim is that, I do not know how long the attribute has actually been there, but all I recognize is, it does have the potential to maintain you from humiliation and also also save your time, as well stop you from using laptop prior to you can remove facebook status update while you made blunder. So allow us see exactly how you could delete facebook status update straight from Android interface.

Ways To Delete Facebook status Update on Mobile User Interface

Using facebook on Android you can either just conceal the upgrade from your timeline and also also delete it totally. To remove a status update from Android sight it on your information feed initially. The majority of us would long press the upgrade to discover the remove option, yet that is not the case here, that is the reason I called it unnoticeable way.


Swipe your thumb from left to right on the status upgrade you want to erase to find a small Remove switch on the status. Just press the switch to remove facebook status update.


Another problem is that, you may not want to remove facebook status upgrade however hind it from the timeline. You will have to swipe on the update in timeline view, after swiping on the timeline view you will see Conceal from Timeline choice along with the Erase Post option.