How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend

How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend, Not to sound like I'm becoming antisocial, but a female who's on my friends list on Facebook ends up being quite the sort of person I do not prefer to connect with. Cannot state more than that, however I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that??

How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend



Seems like trouble in Facebook paradise to me!
Thankfully, it's extremely easy to defriend somebody on Facebook, just a few mouse clicks. First off, choose "Friends" from the top navigational bar:.

Notification here that within the "Buddies" location, I've also selected "Friend List". You'll wish to do that too.
Now scroll around up until you find the profile of the individual in question. It'll look roughly like this, though certainly we're not talking about the exact same person!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Get rid of Good friend". That's exactly what you wish to choose. Click that and you'll get a verification dialog box:.

If you're truly sure she needs to get the proverbial boot, click "Remove Good friend", otherwise click "Cancel" and they'll never ever understand that they were on the very edge of the void.

Thus the article How Do I Remove A Facebook Friend thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.