Facebook Remove Friend

Facebook Remove Friend, Not to sound like I'm becoming antisocial, but a woman who's on my pals list on Facebook ends up being quite the type of individual I do not like to connect with. Can't say more than that, but I have to "defriend" her (unfriend her?) How do I do that??

Facebook Remove Friend



Seems like trouble in Facebook paradise to me!
Fortunately, it's incredibly easy to defriend somebody on Facebook, simply a few mouse clicks. First off, select "Buddies" from the leading navigational bar:.

Notification here that within the "Buddies" area, I've also chosen "Good friend List". You'll wish to do that too.
Now scroll around up until you discover the profile of the person in question. It'll look roughly like this, though clearly we're not discussing the very same individual!

Keep in mind the link on the lower right, "Remove Buddy". That's exactly what you wish to choose. Click on that and you'll get a verification dialog box:.

If you're really sure she should get the proverbial boot, click "Eliminate Buddy", otherwise click on "Cancel" and they'll never ever understand that they were on the very edge of the void.

Thus the article Facebook Remove Friend thank you visiting from me hopefully can help you.