Deleted Facebook Posts

Deleted Facebook Posts - The secret is that on your main News Feed page in Facebook you can not delete your own Wall postings (status updates, whatever you wish to call them). However, there's a secret link that lets you leap directly to that Wall post on your Wall page, where you can delete the entry if you know about the trick, concealed button.

Deleted Facebook Posts



Why does this seem like a game, not a well-designed tool?
Let's get to it prior to you hyperventilate!

To demonstrate, I'm going to utilize the example of me producing a Wall upgrade and then recognizing I wished to include a URL, so posting it a 2nd time. The very first one, then, I wish to delete instead of trouble people with the replicate Facebook update.

On my News Feed page, it looks like this:

Move your cursor around, there are no covert "delete" or "conceal" buttons or anything. Rather, click the timestamp for the posting you want to erase. In this case, I'll click on "about a minute ago", as highlighted.

Now I go to that entry in my Wall location, where I still do not see a "delete" button, however we're more detailed, believe me:.

Move your cursor to simply under the "alternatives" button and, astonishingly, a new button "Remove" appears:.

There we go! Click on the "Eliminate" button to delete this erroneous Facebook Wall upgrade, and it'll confirm that's exactly what you wish to do:.

Click "Delete" since, well, that is what you desire to do, and it vanishes ...

Wait a few seconds and Facebook puts you back on your News Feed or do exactly what I do due to the fact that I'm restless: click the word "Facebook" on the top left of that screen to return.

Such articles Deleted Facebook Posts from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.