Cancel Facebook Account

Cancel Facebook Account - I'm ill of the nonstop privacy changes at Facebook, annoyed that I have in great faith entered a load of details about myself and my social circles, just to have them constantly modify and fiddle things so that they can get more presence and make more money, all while jeopardizing my privacy. Exactly what's up with that, Zuckerberg?? I'm done. How can I cancel, delete, erase, axe, eliminate my account?

Cancel Facebook Account


I can totally have compassion with you. It's the only website I understand where I have to go through the privacy settings and ensure things have not "progressed" to leave my info, connections and information more exposed to either online search engine spiders or the public than I desire. Truly, it's quite exceptionally lame on their part in a society where people complain all the time about loss of personal privacy in the digital world.
That's another topic, nevertheless, I suppose.:-.

If you make sure that you do wish to delete your Facebook account then here's how you do that.
Are you sure that's what you want to do, however, rather than just going into the personal privacy settings and lessening your direct exposure?
Okay, all right. Here are the actions ...
Go to "Account Settings":.

As soon as your there, scroll down and at the bottom you'll find:.

Click on the "shut down" link on the right and you'll see an exhaustive list of reasons that you might desire to leave. They're collecting information, certainly:.

Seems like your concern is about privacy, so if you select "I have a personal privacy issue" you'll discover a little editorial commentary from the Facebook team:.

A bit lower down you can also define that individuals sending you good friend invites (etc) will or will not trouble you:.

Again, I 'd state you should believe carefully prior to you inspect this option, but if you truly desire to never ever have Facebook darken your email doorstep once again, this is how to do it.
In either case, click "Deactivate My Account" if you make sure that's what you wish to do. Now it's time to go through the onslaught, beginning with your password once again (simply in case somebody sees you logged in and chooses it 'd be a terrific prank to delete your account):.

Remembered your password? Great. Now prove you're not a robot:.

This CAPTCHA needs the words "Society" "darneder" (whatever that indicates). Enter those properly and click "Submit".

Success! The account is officially closed down, gotten rid of, deleted and ... um, just a sec. As you can see from the text above, Facebook does not appear to delete your info, just shut off the account. I'm thinking that's not exactly what you want, however it's the best you can do.

By the method, a couple of minutes later on you'll get an email from Facebook about your deactivated Facebook account:.

So now you know. That's the very best you can do, and it does effectively shut down your Facebook account and avoid anybody else from utilizing your email address in the future.

Such a simple article from us about Cancel Facebook Account may be useful.