Facebook Countdown App

Facebook Countdown App | Countdown by Paperade is an application that inserts quite flash animated countdown timers into your Facebook profile.

Facebook Countdown App



Developing one is simple. Select the type of count down, get in the date and select develop.

After developing an occasion, you're gone back to a listing of all your timers.

And releases a realtime timer to your profile that looks like this.

But I think this default counter looks ugly, so I decided to change the skin. This is quickly accomplished by clicking the link "Modification Skin" link.

There are presently about 9 skins to pick from. My favorite is the Digital theme. In addition to adding your very own countdowns, you can place countdowns that other people have created.

In general, I discovered the application fulfills it's description and offers trendy enough skins that I'll leave it on my profile.

Such articles Facebook Countdown App from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.