Delete Facebook Post

Delete Facebook Post - The secret is that on your main News Feed page in Facebook you can not erase your own Wall postings (status updates, whatever you wish to call them). Nevertheless, there's a secret link that lets you jump straight to that Wall post on your Wall page, where you can erase the entry if you learn about the trick, concealed button.

Delete Facebook Post



Why does this seem like a game, not a well-designed tool?
Let's get to it before you hyperventilate!

To show, I'm going to use the example of me producing a Wall update and after that understanding I wished to include a URL, so posting it a 2nd time. The very first one, then, I want to delete instead of trouble people with the replicate Facebook update.

On my News Feed page, it looks like this:

Move your cursor around, there are no concealed "erase" or "conceal" buttons or anything. Rather, click on the timestamp for the posting you wish to erase. In this case, I'll click "about a minute ago", as highlighted.

Now I go to that entry in my Wall location, where I still don't see a "delete" button, however we're closer, believe me:.

Move your cursor to simply under the "options" button and, astonishingly, a brand-new button "Remove" appears:.

There we go! Click on the "Eliminate" button to delete this erroneous Facebook Wall upgrade, and it'll verify that's what you want to do:.

Click on "Erase" since, well, that is exactly what you wish to do, and it vanishes ...

Wait a few seconds and Facebook puts you back on your News Feed or do what I do due to the fact that I'm impatient: click the word "Facebook" on the leading left of that screen to move back.

Such articles Delete Facebook Post from my thank you for visiting hope can help you.